I went to the ball room for dancing last night. They hire older gentlemen to dance with the ladies. They are very respectful. I danced the Rumba, Fox Trot, Waltz, Quick Step, Cha Cha and Samba with 5 of them. I feel very comfortable with the whole idea now. I will dance at the Captain’s ball tonight!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Ballroom Dancing on the Queen Mary When You Didn't Bring Your Guy
I went to the ball room for dancing last night. They hire older gentlemen to dance with the ladies. They are very respectful. I danced the Rumba, Fox Trot, Waltz, Quick Step, Cha Cha and Samba with 5 of them. I feel very comfortable with the whole idea now. I will dance at the Captain’s ball tonight!
Hotels, Not Airbnb
Hotels, Not Airbnb In an age in which Airbnb has become almost synonymous with modern travel, my own preference remains decidedly old-fash...
-
As we pulled into this unique Mediterranean port with its imposing rock, we could see it faces Spain instead of the straight of Gibraltar. ...
-
Suez Canal Transit and Gulf of Aden Passage The Great Bitter Lake Suez Canal I had the good fortune of transitin...
-
Celebrity Millennium versus Royal Caribbean experience by Karla Scott September and October 2021 COVID CRUISING After having sheltered in...